Savvy IRA Planning
IRA planning is a complex process. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on their overall retirement plan.
Baby boomers are asking:
- What type of retirement account is right for me?
- Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much?
- When do I need to take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
- How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
- How does my IRA fit into my overall plan?
To help attendees better understand IRA planning, this workshop will cover:
- 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
- 6 roll over options for your retirement plan funds
- 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
- The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
- How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security and financial plans
- 3 different options for spousal IRA beneficiaries
Register here for the next Savvy IRA planning workshop
Monday February 19, 2018 Tuesday March 27, 2018 Tuesday April 24, 2018
- Tuesday June 5, 2018
- Saturday August 4, 2018
- Tuesday August 14, 2018
- Monday September 10, 2018
- Tuesday October 23, 2018
- Thursday December 6, 2018